Terms and Conditions for online booking of Jaguar Land Rover products with an authorized dealer of Alfardan Premier Motors LLC
(A) INTRODUCTION AND CONSENTS
1. Please stop using and do not further access this website if you are under 18 or if you cannot enter into binding contracts.
I. That You have read and understood these Terms in their entirety;
II. That, without reservation and to the extent permissible under applicable laws and regulations in the State of Qatar, You consent, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety;
If you do not agree to the Undertakings, please do not use or access Our website. These Terms will be effective upon Your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form, by clicking on the “I agree” tab or by use of the website) and will govern the relationship between You and APM for the use of the website. Non-acceptance of the Undertakings will disqualify any Customer from using this online booking system.
3. These Terms are subject to change, at Our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice or announcement. To make sure You are aware of any changes, please review these Terms regularly.
4. These Terms and website are brought to You by Alfardan Premier Motors LLC (a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Qatar with Commercial Registration Number: 33218 and registered address of P.O. Box 23026, Doha, Qatar).
5. Should You have any questions or queries regarding these Terms, the relevant contact details to use for Alfardan Premier Motors LLC are:
Attention: Alfardan Premier Motors
Address: Alfardan Premier Motors LLC, P.O. Box 23026 Doha, Qatar
Email: [email protected]
You may contact Us (as defined below) for a range of matters. To the extent required by applicable laws and regulations only, We shall use all reasonable endeavours to respond to and deal with such requests.
6. For the purposes of these Terms, “Customer” / “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” means any prospective or actual customer/s of any type including, but not limited to, individuals, firms, proprietorships or companies who are interested in the booking of Jaguar Land Rover products online.
7. For the purposes of these Terms, “APM” means Alfardan Premier Motors LLC, its affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, holding companies or authorized dealerships. The Terms “Us” / “We” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of APM (and for the purposes of these Terms, where appropriate, shall include any of our authorized contractors, partners or service providers, for example, any website provider or Jaguar Land Rover Limited (a company registered in England with registered number: 1672070) acting on Our behalf). It is to be noted that hereinafter the word retailer used in this website shall also mean authorised dealers of APM.
8. The online booking system will facilitate Customers in the booking of Jaguar Land Rover products at their convenience in a secured environment.
9. Booking is allowed only with authorized dealers of APM as mentioned in this website.
10. This website is developed and maintained for APM by Mobilestyx Consulting and Solutions (herein after referred as the "Website Provider").
11. The price, specifications and features of all Jaguar Land Rover products are subject to change without prior notice or announcement. It is optional for the Customer to book online using this system but, alternatively, the Customer may opt for booking of the preferred product at a selected dealership as well in which case the relevant procedures, as shall be notified to the Customer, shall apply.
12. By booking online via this website the Customer hereby accepts the Undertakings noted above. Non-acceptance of the Customer Undertakings will disqualify any Customer from using this online booking system.
13. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be dealt with through the Courts of the State of Qatar to the exclusion of all others.
Qatari Market only
14. This website is intended for prospective customers wishing to purchase from within the State of Qatar and register Jaguar and Land Rover products using authorized registration methods within Qatar only. All information on this website is therefore intended for use of Jaguar and Land Rover products within Qatar. The information contained on this website may be altered or amended by or on behalf of APM at any time without prior notification or obligation.
15. Some of the product information, illustrations and images contained on this website may have been prepared for generic use on Jaguar Land Rover internet sites maintained in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and/or products may not be applicable and/or available to Customers in Qatar.
16. If you are interested in any product or option displayed or shown on this website and are unsure of its availability in Qatar, you should contact your nearest APM dealer located in Qatar for the relevant product.
17. The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand specifications, features of all Jaguar Land Rover Products on the websites listed below before making their choice:
However, please note that APM, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications of the products displayed on this website.
18. APM dealers selected by the Customer shall use reasonable endeavours to provide all required feedback and details to assist the Customer in sales process. The Customer is requested to co-operate with APM dealers in respect of the sales process.
Disclaimers and other related provisions
19. We or the Website Provider (as an authorized contractor or service provider for APM) have the right to change the terms and conditions of the product offers on this website without prior notice or announcement. To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, neither We nor any of our respective affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries or holding companies (together, the “Protected Companies”) nor any of the respective owners, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants or representatives of any Protected Companies (together with the Protected Companies, the “Protected Parties”) shall be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
20. To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, no Protected Party will assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in: (i) executing any order registered by any Customer; or (ii) any delay in delivery of any Jaguar Land Rover Products following any confirmed order on account of any cause, whether or not constituting a Force Majeure event.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Force Majeure” shall mean any event affecting the performance of any provision of these terms and conditions arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents which are beyond the reasonable control of a party including, without limitation, any delay on account of production, any issues with machinery (including machinery breakdown), accident, delays or issues with shipment, any abnormally inclement weather, acts of God, flood, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or natural physical disaster, failure or shortage of power supplies, war, military operations, riot, crowd disorder, strike, lock-outs or other industrial action, terrorist action, civil commotion and any policies, legislation, regulation, ruling or omissions (including failure to grant any necessary permissions) of any relevant government, court or any competent national, international authority or relevant governing body.
21. APM is authorized to operate individual dealerships only within the specific market of Qatar. In the event of any changes in the Customer’s contact details or if the Customer chooses another country for vehicle registration or physical use which is beyond the authorized territory applicable to the APM dealerships, the Customer is advised to purchase the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product from an authorized dealer who is authorized to deal, sell and market Jaguar Land Rover products in the final place of registration or location of use. Any change in a vehicle’s “on the road price” or offer due to a change of location or country of usage shall be deemed binding and acceptable to the Customer.
22. To the extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations, no Protected Party shall assume any liability, howsoever arising and whether direct or indirect, for any loss or damage arising from: (i) a Customer’s usage of this website; (ii) any subsequent booking of any Jaguar Land Rover products using this website; or (iii) any usage or enforcement of any powers, rights or remedies of any of the Protected Parties noted in these terms and conditions. Furthermore, the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Protected Parties from any against proceedings, claims, losses, liabilities, costs, fees (including reasonable attorney fees), expenses, penalties or other damages (the “Losses”) which any of the Protected Parties may suffer now or in the future arising out of or in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions or any misuse of this website by the Customer or any third party associated with the Customer. The indemnity herein shall extend to any Losses caused to the Protected Parties due to any delay or non-receipt of communication by the Customer due to incorrect contact details provided by the Customer online.
Acceptance of payment towards booking
23. The Customer may book one or more Jaguar Land Rover products by paying a booking amount, as noted in relevant section of the booking process, for booking of a selected Jaguar Land Rover Product using this website. This booking amount will be directly transferred to a bank account nominated by APM with an electronic acknowledgment of the booking payment to be sent to the Customer as soon as reasonably practicable using the details provided by the Customer. APM shall also keep a record of this acknowledgment and APM shall, upon reasonable request by the Customer, provide the Customer with any duplicate copies of any such acknowledgment notices.
24. The online booking engine is developed and maintained by Mobilestyx Consulting and Solutions and the payment gateway is powered by Paytabs LLC Holding Company. The booking amount can be paid online using debit card, credit card, or internet banking payment.
25. After online booking and a valid online payment transaction, the relevant system will generate a booking reference number for the receipt of payment towards the booking amount. The Customer shall use the booking reference number to communicate to APM and or for any future communications whether pursuant to these terms and conditions or otherwise.
26. The booking amount paid by the Customers shall be credited against the final on the road price / cost of the Jaguar Land Rover at the time of completing the purchase in line with the terms and conditions below.
Progression of booking
27. Within three (3) working days from the date of the successful booking payment (as discussed in the section above), the Customer shall visit an APM authorized dealership to progress the necessary formalities and confirm or withdraw from the sale of the relevant reserved Jaguar Land Rover product (the “Closing Stage”). APM or its authorized dealership shall use all reasonable endeavours to reserve the selected Jaguar Land Rover product for a duration of three (3) working days from the date of the successful booking payment. Without prejudice to any other terms and conditions, where the Customer does not make contact with the relevant APM authorized dealership within three (3) working days from the date of the successful booking payment, APM reserves the right to cancel the booking of the selected Jaguar Land Rover product at any point of time. In such case the relevant cancellation provisions at paragraph 40 below shall apply and APM shall, after making the relevant deductions, use all reasonable endeavours to refund the remaining booking amount to the Customer.
28. At the Closing Stage, the Customer may be required to provide further details requested by the relevant APM dealer for: (i) completing the relevant booking and subsequent sale; or (ii) cancellation and refund of the booking amount. APM and/or its authorized dealerships reserve the right to ask the Customer to provide such further information as they shall deem necessary in order to proceed with the sale. The Customer hereby undertakes to provide complete and accurate information when providing any details.
Terms and conditions applicable to Part-Exchange Vehicles
29. Where appropriate, any residual value discussed for any Customer vehicle (the “Part-Exchange Vehicle”) on this website is purely indicative for illustration purposes and not binding on APM or any of its authorized dealerships. Without prejudice to the foregoing, APM assumes that the Part-Exchange Vehicle offered by the Customer, which value, at APM’s sole discretion, may be considered for set-off against the value of a new Jaguar Land Rover vehicle purchase is in good condition, fully operational, has suffered no previous accidents, has been serviced as per the manufacturers schedule, has an accurate reading on the odometer which has not been tampered with and has full, accurate and documented service history. The Part Exchange Vehicle being offered should also have appropriate transferable documentation, all taxes paid along with a minimum residual insurance of three (3) months remaining.
30. At the Closing Stage, the Customer shall bring the relevant Part Exchange Vehicle to the relevant APM authorized dealership. At this stage, the relevant authorized dealership shall have the right, but not the obligation, to do a complete physical evaluation of the Part Exchange Vehicle offered and conduct such other checks, inspections, enquiries and verifications as it shall, at its sole discretion, deem necessary to satisfy itself. This shall include, but shall not be limited to, verifying ownership details or verifying whether there is any outstanding finance or credit facility on the relevant Part Exchange Vehicle.
31. The final amount to be credited to the Customer in respect of the Part Exchange Vehicle shall be at the sole discretion of the APM authorized dealership. For the avoidance of doubt, the presentation of the Part Exchange Vehicle at the Closing Stage shall not in any way, shape or form bind APM or its authorized dealership to complete the sale of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product and corresponding purchase of the Part Exchange Vehicle (the “Part Exchange Sale”). Where APM or its authorized dealership decides, at its sole discretion and without needing to give any reason, not to complete the Part Exchange Sale, the Customer shall be offered the opportunity to purchase the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product at the price determined by APM or its relevant authorized dealership in line with the other applicable terms and conditions of these terms and conditions. Where the Customer declines to proceed with such purchase, any booking amount already paid by the Customer shall be treated in line with the terms and conditions noted below. Where APM or its authorized dealership decides to continue with the Part Exchange Sale, the Customer shall abide by the further terms and conditions of APM or its authorized dealer as they apply to Part Exchange Sales from time to time and details of which can be supplied to the Customer upon request. Without prejudice to the preceding sentence, where APM or its authorized dealership decides to continue with the Part Exchange Sale, the Customer shall: (i) be required to hand over the keys, registration documents, service history documents, user manuals and other relevant accessories or documents related to the Part Exchange Vehicle (including, but not limited to, locking wheel nuts or remote controls); and (ii) shall remove all personal possessions from the Part Exchange Vehicle before hand-over and, in this respect, no Protected Party shall have any responsibility or liability, howsoever arising, in respect of any items left or alleged to be left in the Part-Exchange Vehicle. Where APM or its authorized dealership decides to continue with the Part Exchange Sale, the residual value assigned to the Part Exchange Vehicle by APM or its authorized dealer shall be credited against the balance payable by the Customer and any Vehicle Sales Agreements (as defined in the final paragraph below) shall be read with this in mind.
Terms and conditions applicable to Finance Offers
32. Any financing offers, computations or illustrations (“Financing Terms”) discussed on this website are based on a tentative/indicative interest rate. The terms and conditions applicable to such Financing Terms may vary and are subject to change based on the final choice of the finance partner or finance institution selected by the Customer at the Closing Stage.
33. The finance partner or finance institution selected by the Customer may, at its sole discretion, accept or reject the proposal to offer finance or any credit facility based on its credit policy or other criteria as may be applied by it. In case of rejection of any finance or credit facility application by the relevant finance partner or finance institution, the Customer may decline to proceed with the purchase of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product. Where the Customer declines to proceed with such purchase, any booking amount already paid by the Customer shall be treated in line with the terms and conditions noted below.
34. At the Closing Stage, the Customer shall, to the satisfaction of the relevant APM authorized dealership, pay or arrange to pay the relevant APM authorized dealership the balance for the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product (after deducting the booking amount already paid online but subject to the addition of any other charges noted below) (the “Balance Price”) in order to complete the successful purchase, registration and delivery process of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product (the “Completion”). APM nor any of its authorized dealerships shall be liable to make delivery of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product to the Customer until full and final payment of all relevant amounts in respect of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product have been made by the Customer to the satisfaction of APM or its authorized dealership.
35. Any increase in the “on the road” price before Completion caused solely and directly on account of regulatory or other legal requirements shall be borne by the Customer. Any prices shown online in respect of Jaguar Land Rover products are indicative “on the road” prices and may be subject to additional charges including, but not limited to, on account of add-on insurance, accessories, merchandise, change in specifications, handling or logistics charges, local taxes or other charges levied by Government or Municipal Authorities which will be charged at the time of final invoicing as applicable.
36. Only after receipt of the Balance Price shall any booking pursuant to this website become binding on APM. Until the Balance Price is received, the online booking is merely a request on part of the Customer and an indication of a potential intention to sell on part of APM and shall not, under any circumstances, result in a booking confirmation or a contract of sale. Should, for any reason whatsoever, the booking fail to be accepted for any reason or the relevant payment transactions not be completed, save as expressly out in these terms and conditions, there shall be no adverse implications, whether legal or financial or otherwise , to any of the Protected Parties.
Delivery of Jaguar Land Rover Products
37. Without prejudice to any other terms or conditions set out herein, any delivery times noted on this website or otherwise notified to the Customer by APM or any of its authorized dealerships are only tentative, estimated timelines and may be subject to alteration.
38. In addition, all documents requested by APM or its authorized dealership will need to be produced by the Customer at the relevant times as reasonably requested by APM or its authorised dealer. If the Customer fails to comply with these conditions, APM reserves the right to deny the delivery of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product booked online by the Customer using this website.
Cancellation, Refund, Payment of Interest.
39. Subject to the terms set out below, the Customer shall have the right to cancel any bookings made pursuant to this Website within three (3) working days of making the relevant booking. In order to cancel any such booking, the Customer/s shall contact the relevant APM authorized dealer and submit a cancellation letter along with the relevant booking payment receipt. The cancellation letter shall be provided to the relevant APM authorized dealer in person with the following subject title: "Cancellation of Online Booking Reference No ......." and attaching a copy of the relevant booking payment receipt along with details of a bank account to which the refund may be inserted. The relevant APM authorised dealers address can be found in the "Contact Us" section of this website.
40. APM or its authorized dealership shall use all reasonable endeavours to process cancellation refunds within 21 working days from the date it receives the request cancelation letter. All refunds shall incur a ten per cent. (10%) charge and APM or its authorized dealership shall be entitled to deduct such amount from the total amount refunded to the Customer.
41. Bookings cannot be cancelled and no refund shall be payable where the Customer has paid the Balance Price.
42. For any customer issues, customers are advised to contact customer care support of selected dealership. Contact details can be found in the "Contact Us" Section.
43. Any booking made pursuant to this website is non-transferable and only the Customer in whose name the online booking has been made shall, subject to the other terms and conditions set out herein, be eligible to purchase the relevant Jaguar Land Rover product.
44. By choosing to pay online towards the booking of the car, the Customer hereby agrees to abide by all applicable laws or regulations as may apply to the sale of Jaguar Land Rover products in the State of Qatar.
45. Any Jaguar or Land Rover product booked on line and purchased through the relevant APM authorized dealership shall be registered through the same authorized dealership.
46. These Terms shall also be read subject to any other vehicle sales agreements or other related agreements (the “Vehicle Sales Agreements”) issued from time to time by APM. Copies of the relevant Vehicle Sales Agreements can be obtained upon request. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any Vehicle Sales Agreements, such inconsistencies shall always be resolved in favour of APM.